MESA takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore we are committed to treat your personal data with care and only for specific use, in compliance with the Data Protection Law.
What is the purpose of this Privacy notice?
The purpose of this Privacy notice is to provide you with a clear explanation about how your personal information is collected and used by MESA S.r.l. during your interaction with us as well as your rights in relation to your personal information.
The Data Controller
The data controller is Matteo Giudici, the legal representative of MESA S.r.l. whose head office is in Via Magliotto 2, 17100 Savona (ITALY). In order to provide the best service possible, the data controller might process information related to identified or identifiable natural or legal people.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy notice or our use of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Contact: Alessandro Gaudino
What kind of personal data do we collect?
MESA S.r.l. only collects basic personal information about you (such as name, date of birth, corporate role, email address and basic contact details, phone numbers, bank data – as well as any other information that you choose to provide) and only in the following ways:
- Information that you yourself provide through our website, on paper, via telephone, at our events or through other means; or
- Through the signing of a contract.
We will not ask for, and do not intend to collect, any sensitive personal information about you.
Why do we collect personal information?
MESA S.r.l. collects your personal data in order to best respond to the requests you make us and to provide you with information concerning our services (such as informations about our products and services, event invitations, etc.) or to provide the service for which MESA srl qualifies as your provider.
Your personal data are primarily collected to provide for the following services without needing your declared consensus (art. 6 lect. b), e) GDPR), for the following purpose service:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Holder;
- fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations derived from the relations with you;
- fulfil the legal obligations provided for by the law, a Regulation by the Community legislation or by an order from the authorities;
- exercise the rights of the Holder such as, for example, the right of defense in a court.
How is your personal information protected?
MESA S.r.l. uses a vast array of technical and organisational security measures with the purpose of improving the protection and the maintenance of security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data.
Your personal data are stored on a server located inside the European Union.
We commit to make sure that in the case that external service providers, which we use to manage our Websites, process your personal information as part of the services they provide to us, they comply with this Privacy notice.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files sent by a website’s server to a web browser, processor memory or hard drive and stored there. They can be used for a range of different purposes, such as customising a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that user’s website experience, and storing that user’s preferences and login information.
Cookies used on our website
Essential cookies (cookies that are either: used solely to carry out or facilitate the transmission of communications over a network; or strictly necessary to provide an online service which you have requested)
Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of service has the purpose of hosting Data and files that enable this Website to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of this Website.
Access to data
Your data can be made accessible:
- to employees and collaborators of the Holder or the companies of the group in Italy, as the internal responsible of the treatment and/or the system administrators;
- to third party firms and other subjects (for information: credit institutes, law firms, external consultors to MESA srl group,) which carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Holder, as external responsible of the treatment.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal information will be stored only for the necessary time to complete the purpose for which they were collected.
What are your legal rights concerning data protection?
On the basis of the existing legislation, you have a number of legal rights surrounding your personal informations, including:
- the right to access and copy the personal information you provided;
- the right to obtain correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
- the right to have your personal information deleted;
- the right to restrict or object to MESA S.r.l’s processing of your personal information;
- the right to withdraw your consent to our processing at any time (i.e. including the right to opt-out of or unsubscribe from communications at any time, either by contacting us at the details provided in this Privacy notice or clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails that you receive from us).
Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of your legal rights.
We will respond to any rights that you exercise within the time estimated by the present regulation.
How do you lodge a complaint?
If you have a complaint regarding the way we managed your personal information, please contact the person in charge of Data Protection at MESA S.r.l., using the details provided above.
MESA S.r.l. p.iva 01682250095 con sede legale in Via Magliotto 2, 17100 Savona.
Contact: Alessandro Gaudino
What are the timing and the update conditions of the privacy notice?
If you believe that your personal data have not been managed properly according to the law, you can contact the Supervisory Authority: Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Public relations office - URP; address: Piazza di MonteCitorio n. 121- 00186 - ROMA, Italia; Tel.: +39 06.69677.2917; E-mail: ,
The present Privacy notice has been updated on the 15th of february 2022.