Stakeholder Engagement & Materiality Matrix
Involve, inform and support stakeholders on Sustainability topics. Build an ongoing communication channel. Manage the Materiality Analysis in a simple way. Define the priorities of your corporate strategy.
MESA has developed a strong methodology Accountability (AA1000) to support all engagement activities of the stakeholders.
Our application can guide the CSR Officers toward the most strategic stakeholders and mark all investments to effectively achieve Sustainability goals.
IMPACT facilitates the Materiality Analysis with a collaborative workflow that allows you to identify, analyze and monitor the most relevant topics.
Our App makes it possible to connect topics to the SDGs in a simple way, to help your company identify and monitor the relevant aspects of the sustainable strategy.
- Stakeholder Map: for the identification, segmentation and prioritization of stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Engagement Process: for planning, mapping and monitoring stakeholder engagement.
- List of relevant issues, risks and opportunities: for the archiving of topics, risks and opportunities related to sustainability.
- Budget allocation: for the allocation and management of specific budget relating to the entities identified in the previous Plan point
IMPLEMENT & ENGAGE
- Engagement activity plan: for the planning and monitoring of activities aimed at engaging stakeholders with the management of their feedback, from requests to complaints (then managed with an integrated ticketing tool).
REVIEW AND IMPROVE
- Reporting: for the creation of adequate reports referring to all the contents of the previous points.
- Lesson Learned: for the recording of the most important activities, i.e. contacts and strategy meetings.