Strategy and Sustainability Plan
The Sustainability Plan represents the strategic vision of a company from the point of view of sustainability, the commitments and objectives in qualitative and quantitative indicators measurable over time.
It is the strategic tool used by the company to define its commitment to integrate sustainability into business management, enhancing its ability to create long-term value not only for the business but also for the territory, society and the environment.
The Sustainability Plan provides a response to global challenges (SDGs) through the pillars (Business Plan), material issues, commitments and sustainability goals.
The digitalization of the Sustainability Plan ensures and reinforces some of the goals of the Sustainability Plan
The digitalization of the Sustainability Plan ensures and reinforces some of the goals of the Sustainability Plan, such as:
- identification of impacts and opportunities related to the SDGs for your company and response to global challenges;
- improvement of corporate reputation by strengthening its visibility;
- creation of synergy between functions and a widespread culture of sustainability across the organization;
- optimization of corporate resources and attribution of ownership of actions to corporate functions, also through MBOs;
- mapping of the Governance of sustainability and its flows.