ERM is the PROCOMP vertical for managing business risks using the ERM standard, unifying risk management activities through:
- planning and control of risk management activities;
- enabling risk ownership;
- management of prevention and mitigation actions;
- development of surveys and audit activities;
- dashboards and supporting statistics.
PROCOMP ERM features
- Plan and control all risk management activities related to business objectives according to the ERM standard.
- Ownership of risk by management, involvement of all the people at various levels in the process, and the diffusion of the risk culture.
- Planning and monitoring of improvement, prevention and mitigation actions.
- Surveys and audit activities and risk self-assessment and monitoring programs;
- Dashboards and statistics to support the overall management of the system.