ERM and ESG risks
Unified, simplified and efficient Enterprise Risk Management!
Enterprise Risk Management
ERM is the PROCOMP vertical for the integrated and systematic management of all risks and controls, linked to KRIs, objectives and business processes.
The application supports standard risk management methodologies and enables the configuration of risk management systems that comply with both the ISO 31000 standard and the CoSO framework.
The module uses:
- Master of risk indicators (KRI);
- Master of corporate performance objectives (Target);
- Register of risks, according to the CoSO framework, related to KRIs and Targets (Risk Universe);
- planning and control of risk management activities;
- enabling risk ownership;
- management of prevention and mitigation actions;
- development of surveys and audit activities;
- support through dashboards and statistics.
PROCOMP ERM Main Features
- It allows to plan and control all risk management activities related to KRIs, business objectives according to the ERM standard.
- It enabled the ownership of risk by management, involvement of all the people at various levels in the process, and the diffusion of the risk culture.
- It manages the planning and monitoring of improvement, prevention and mitigation actions.
- It allows the development of surveys and audit activities and risk self-assessment and monitoring programs;
- It generates dashboards and statistics to support the overall system's management.
Centralisation and simplification
It centralizes and simplifies the risk management program.
It improves the efficiency of the whole process, optimizing the allocation of resources to mitigate risk.
Tracking and monitoring
It optimizes the risk program by tracking and monitoring problems encountered during risk assessments and control audits.
Improve cost management
It improves cost management and visibility of risks related to the strategic activities.
It provides real-time information on risk management with comprehensive and advanced reports and dashboards.