Third Parties Due Diligence
Simplifies monitoring of ESG information by collecting data in a structured and integrated way.
PROCOMP's Third Parties Due Diligence module allows you to digitize the due diligence process of the third parties and automate the detection of adverse media thanks to Artificial Intelligence.With PROCOMP you can:
- Involve stakeholders so that they can provide their input at the third-party analysis stage, integrating external providers and automatically managing searches on open sources
- Configure workflow according to customer needs
- Automatically assess third-party risk
- Interface with external lists and providers, automating integrated data management.
- Automatically summarize the result of audits and red flag management through integrated reporting.
With Adverse media we call the set of news and information discriminating against a company, which could compromise its credibility and lead other companies to evaluate whether or not to enter into a partnership with it.
With PROCOMP it is possible to manage adverse media effectively thanks to Machine Learning algorithms capable of:
- process thousands of news with the highest levels of accuracy;
- reprocess the data to identify the red flag and potential false positives of the news;
- avoid the linguistic limits of text content search on the web;
- define keywords about the organization or people involved;
- take user feedback into account by refining searches.
Take PROCOMP to the next level with MESA.COPILOT, the innovative generative artificial intelligence engine
Assessing a counterpart has never been faster thanks to MESA.COPILOT.
- Starting with the questionnaire filled out during onboarding,
- COPILOT provides a preliminary analysis of the entity under due diligence and an assessment of the level of risk revealed.
- COPILOT analyses the news collected from info providersand open sources, flags whether it is a red flag and explains the reason for it
- Recommends possible remediation actions to the identified red flag
- Following the preliminary analysis, red flag analysis and the collected data, MESA.COPILOT automatically generates a concluding note with final risk level and its analysis
Finally, it processes the Due Diligence report in Word format in which it collects all the information, research performed, remediation actions and the judgment