Consolidated Financial Statement
ANALITICA provides a collaborative workflow that guides you through the process of preparing consolidated financial statements.
Starting from the financial statements of individual companies, automatically imported from management systems, it is possible to create consolidated and intermediate sub-consolidated financial statements and make the entries required by current regulations.
With ANALITICA you manage manual entries and makes fully automatic entries, such as currency translation adjustments and intercompany eliminations, simplifying calculations and reducing processing times and manual errors.
The workflow structure is fully customisable in relation to the complexity of the corporate group and the regulations affecting its business.
Features of the Consolidated Financial Statements application
- Management of automatic and manual consolidation entries
- Import of data from company systems with automatic procedures and Excel interfaces
- Monitoring of intercompany matching
- Collaborative management of the consolidation process by assigning different roles and responsibilities to the users involved
- Generation of all necessary reports in real time, also for stakeholders.