The Compliance Program module of PROCOMP supports compliance teams through applications that can be integrated with each other and allows you to simplify and strengthen compliance programs at an organizational level.
PROCOMP with its integrable and modular modules allows, among other features, to:
- a regulatory library with updated texts on regulations and a catalog of predicate crimes;
- perform remote interviews to build or update risk universes;
- obtain concrete suggestions;
- train and inform employees and third parties with targeted engagement programs;
- obtain reports on current legislation;
- create and manage reports of any conflicts of interest;
- manage activities towards the Supervisory Board (planning; document archive management; information flows; budgeting, etc.).
PROCOMP helps to master the complex network of regulations and regulatory changes in an integrated way, thanks to the following applications:
Effectively implement the organization and management model pursuant to Lgs. Decree 231/01
Implement and manage an anticorruption management system.
262 & SOX
Semplify internal control activities on administrative-accounting processes.
GDPR & Privacy
Structured and simple tool to quickly adapt to the obligations and requirements of the GDPR.
Keep the company protected from cyber risks and compliant with applcable standards
Tax Control Framework
Manage tax compliance processes, define controls, program effectiveness tests
Conflicts of Interest
Report and manage conflicts of interest with transparency and timeless
Manage privileged information in compliance with current regulations.
Quickly adapt to obligations and requirements dictated by the law.
Align policies, standards, regulations and controls.
Create a scalable, multi-regulatory program that identifies and manages risk across the board.
Easily plan internal control activities.
Track activities and produce dynamic reports.
Easily manage information flows.