Manage company policies, communications to the organization and assistance in case of support requests, reaching both employees and third parties.
With the Policy Management App, accessible from mobile and desktop, it is possible to:
- create, edit, approve and archive policies, procedures and materials define roles, permissions and approval workflows for each entity;
- automatic alignment of all content;
- organization and management of data and performance indicators;
- customized dashboards and reporting for viewing and monitoring progress, indicators and statistics;
- management of engagement and assistance thanks to add-ons.
Thanks to the engagement features you can improve the communication, interaction and involvement of employees and third parties through:
- Policy Acknowledge: ensures that the policies are understood and accepted by the recipients through the dissemination of news, the priority of content and the sending of automatic notifications;
- Personalized Dashboards: Provide users with a personalized view of progress, indicators and statistics related to corporate policies;
- Self test and assessment management: it allows to understand the sensitivity on the degree of adoption of compliance tools, effectiveness and adherence to policies to implement training programs and improvements of the documents of the regulatory body;
- Reporting and monitoring: reports allow users to view and monitor progress, indicators and statistics for a continuous improvement of the system.
Based on ChatGPT and Open AI, our Virtual Assistant learns from the content of the regulatory body and supports users with competent answers in real time.
- It provides answers to the questions asked by users using a natural language that disambiguates requests and allows you to get directly to the document from which the answer is taken
- It processes information and learns from users' requests
- It can be activated on any subject through a simple training procedure. including Anti-Bribery, Related Parties and Market Abuse.
- If the system fails to satisfy the user's request, it will be possible to request human intervention, maximizing the user experience and managing ticket management at the same time